Experts in Extrusion
Complete Extrusion Lines for the Production of U-PVC, HDPE, PP, PPR, and X-PE Pipes, U-PVC Profiles, and Pellets.
North American Equipment Sales
Our staff has many years of direct experience with the manufacture of new extrusion machinery and who better to rebuild this type of equipment. We have extensive knowledge of extrusion equipment and our expertise in all areas of the extrusion line is second to none.
Whether you own a Gatto, Conair, Metaplast, CDS, Goodman, RDN, Boston Matthews, Teledyne Farris, OEM/JDP, Hyde, Actual, Greiner, Cincinnati, Maplan, Battenfeld, Krauss Maffei, ESI, Midwest or any other OEM’s machinery, we can rebuild it or retrofit it.
HMG Extrusion Equipment Sales Provider
SCS is your source for HMG Extrusion equipment in the United States & Canada.
- Screws and Barrels Replacement
- Screws and Barrels Refurbishment
- Pipe Head PVC – Single Pipe Head, Dual Pipe Head, etc.
- Pipe Head PE/PP
- Pipe Downstream Machines
- & More!
HMG Complete Product Range
Complete extrusion lines for the production of U-PVC, HDPE,PP,PPR & X-PE pipes, UPVC profiles and pellets. Special applications include extrusion lines to produce U-PVC door panels, WPC composite extrusion, rubber (perlhoses) irrigation pipe systems & PVC window/door panels.
Vacuum Sizing Tanks
Cutters / Saws
Dual Strand Extrusion Lines
High Speed Dual Strand Extrusion lines for either PVC or Polyolefine type pipes are an excellent way to enhance your production output and at the same time get the advantage of saving space.
We are able to offer the latest technology with 3 type of packages:
1. For pipe production up to 63mm (20 – 63mm) pipe size – up to 75mm on special request
2. For pipe production up to 110mm (32 – 110mm) pipe size
3. For pipe production up to 160mm (63 – 160mm) pipe size
Extrusion Lines can be completed with our Inline Automatic Socketing Machines with a new type of fast and accurate Infrared heating process
The Dual Strand extrusion lines can be combined with existing extruders, any type of new extruders and our own high quality built HMG Extrusions single or twin (conical or parallel) screw extruders
Don't See the Product You Nee Listed Above?
Give Us a Call for More Information and a Custom Quote to Meet Your Needs
Extrusion Equipment Services
Complete System Rebuilding
- Each piece of equipment is dis-assembled in its entirety
- All components are cleaned and sandblasting is done on required sections
- Each component is inspected for any excessive wear or damage
- All required and quoted component replacements will be done with either originally specified or top quality alternative parts. We will not replace any components or provide any additional services outside of the original quotation without your expressed and written approval
- The entire machine will be carefully re-assembled to insure it will provide many additional years of productive service
- Upon completion of assembly, the unit will be run through static testing of all of its systems and functions
- With successful testing completed, the machine will be given a high quality paint job with either of our two standard colors of metallic silver or green. Your choice colors are also an option
- Finally, the completed unit will be carefully crated insuring safe delivery back to your plant
System Upgrading and Retrofits
- Vacuum or Cooling system improvements on calibration tanks and cooling baths designed to increase line rates and product quality
- Spray system retrofits on any tanks to maximize cooling efficiencies
- Drive control package upgrades on haul-offs and pullers to improve speed control and product quality
- Conversion to belts or cleats on haul-offs and pullers
- Control system upgrades to fly knife cutters like replacement of clutch systems with servo packages that vastly improve cut length tolerances and reduce maintenance issues
- Replacement of pneumatic table travel packages on extrusion saws again vastly improving cut tolerances
- Custom guarding systems to help meet your companies individual internal safety requirements
- Any other custom designed alterations that you may require to help increase your efficiencies or production capabilities. Some examples would be larger puller pass through area, increased fly-knife and saw cutting capacities
How Can We Help You?
SCS Equipment Sales & Services
3337-3 Air Park Road
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526